We are looking to engage a candidate who has a hands-on approach to all levels in the role working as a
ELECTRONIC & MECHANICAL ENGINEER / PROGRAMMER (M/W)
• Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting manufacturing installation in order to maximize productivity.
• Implementing & monitoring of the (electronic and mechanical) planning to perform preventive maintenance work and handle improvements.
• Support production on all robotic issues to maintain and achieve daily targets. Act in priority when there is a breakdown.
• Analyze and propose appropriate actions following non-conformities in close collaboration with the production and supporting service in order to maintain a continuous improvement of our quality and technical efficiency.
• Assist in departmental measurable goals relating to customer concerns, cost of quality, cost savings, safety, and on-time delivery.
• Support Engineering on larger projects.
• Bachelor in electromechanical and/or electronic ICT, preferably with training in “food processing and packaging”
• At least 5 years of industrial experience in maintenance organization and/or engineering
• Knowledge of current systems (PLC-machines, Programming, Packaging mechanics, …)
• Intermediate to advanced software skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint…)
• Excellent communication skills in French, English is a big plus. Knowledge of Dutch and notions of German is an asset.
• You are able to work under pressure and have a creative mind to find quick solutions when problem arise.
• You can independently perform various tasks, but are able to work in team where necessary.
• Knowledge and application of the BRC procedures and instructions.
To the right candidate we offer an exciting career opportunity in a strong stable group with a high degree of quality and professionalism.
An attractive salary package will be provided and you can count on intensive training.
Please send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Wim Mahieu, HR Coordinator.
You can rely on a smooth and discreet handling of your application.
For any questions or additional information, please call us on 056 85 90 85.